2019 IIN Symposium: Maps, Materials, and Methods for Navigating the Nanoscale WorldRegister Now
Each year, the International Institute for Nanotechnology (IIN) organizes and sponsors a symposium that brings together leading national and international researchers. The symposium provides a venue to enhance interaction and encourage collaborations, and we invite you to attend.
The 2019 IIN Symposium speakers:
- Stefan W. Hell, 2014 Nobel laureate, Max Planck Institute, Germany
- Harry Anderson, Oxford University, England
- Julia Greer, California Institute of Technology
- David Mooney, Harvard University
- The winner of the 2019 Kabiller Prize in Nanoscience and Nanomedicine
There is no cost to attend the IIN Symposium. Registration is required.
Date & Time
Thu, November 7
4:00 PM – 5:00 PM CST
2200 Campus Drive