Nanotechnology for Security & Defense
- Develop covert nanomaterials for the tracking, labeling, and authentication of high value items
- Nanosensors' with the ability to detect toxins or other harmful threats at the molecular or even atomic level.
- Nanoelectronics and nanocomputing to integrate transistor-like nanoscale devices into system architecture, to provide substantial advantages over current technologies.
- Nanotechnology applications for the protection of the soldier in the field.
- To use nanoscience and technology to keep the country and its citizens safe from threats